Sunday, November 18, 2007

Last week

Last week the classes for gym changed and the students started a new unit, badmittin. So far it has been going well. Some of the kids are having trouble with the coordination involved with this game, and don't listen well to the instructions of how to do things like serving. I have been working with one kid with this, and he is kinda getting it. It takes longer for him to understand what to do, but he tries hard. I had to get on the kids last tuesday. I was trying to call out attendence, and everybody kept talking and messing around. I finally got done and told them they had to do three baseline to baseline runs with much resistance, so I told them if one person didn't run the whole thing they would start over. That worked well. Overall the progress is getting better, and the other kids in the weightlifting class are doing well also.

No comments: