Thursday, November 8, 2007

This week

Today most of the students were for some reason out of control. I had to pull a few aside to remind them of safety concerns in the weight room. I also had to deduct points from a few students for the day due to lack of doing anything productive in the weight room. Some students have a problem with doing what they are told, and canno't for the life of them do simple tasks such as dressing out for class, or being on time. The weight room is not a place to play arround and mess with people. The swimming class was not much better. I admistered swim requirement tests to about 20 students, but the rest of the class would get in the way or splash myself and the class teacher. Even while taking attendence, some of the swim students were completely disrespecting me. Oh well. Have a good one till next week.

No comments: